Personal data protection policy
For the purposes of the “JOIA” real estate programme in Nice, developed by PITCH IMMO (ALTAREA Group) and EIFFAGE IMMOBILIER, responsible for the sale of the apartment buildings under this operation, the contacts generated by the data collection forms on this landing page are distributed between the entities, each of which processes your personal data as an independent Data Controller. Your personal data is protected by personal data protection regulations, including the provisions of French Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 pertaining to data processing, data files and individual liberties, as amended, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), hereinafter referred to together as the “Regulations”.
Our two entities are particularly vigilant that said data is collected and processed in accordance with the Regulations
1. Who collects your data
Depending on how your contact details are distributed, the Data Controller of your personal data may be either :
- PITCH IMMO (a partnership (SNC under French law) whose registered office is located at 87 Rue de Richelieu – 75002 PARIS, France, registered on the register of commerce of Paris under number 422 989 715)
- Or EIFFAGE IMMOBILIER (a simplified joint stock company (SAS under French law) whose registered office is located at 11 Avenue de l’Europe, 78140 VELIZY VILLACOUBLAY, France, registered on the register of commerce of VERSAILLES under number 314 527 649)
After confirming submission of the contact form, you will automatically receive a call from our call centre or an email to let you know the Data Controller of your data linked to the sales programme and to specify whom you can contact to exercise your rights, as set out below.
In their capacity as data controllers, PITCH IMMO and EIFFAGE IMMOBILIER are committed to strict compliance with the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data.
2. When and why do we collect your Personal Data ?
When you use our form on our landing page, we may collect and process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, in a digital or non-digital way :
• Identification data (last name / first name / email / telephone) to respond to your request for sales information on the launch and sale of properties under the “JOIA” programme in Nice,
• Connection data, browsing data, cookies: see our cookie management policy
3. Who has access to this information ?
Your data is processed by either PITCH IMMO or EIFFAGE IMMOBILIER, depending on the contact distribution in accordance with the procedure set out in point 1 above. It is for use by their in-house departments and technical service providers involved in said processing.
Each Data Controller shall take all necessary measures to ensure the security and integrity of the data it processes.
Our subcontractors are themselves subject to reinforced obligations for the security, protection and confidentiality of Personal Data. We will not sell, lend or disclose your personal data to any other entities under any circumstances without your consent.
Your data is not transferred outside the European Union. If this became necessary, we would ensure that appropriate safeguards were in place, such as the use of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission for data protection, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
VHowever, your personal data may be sent to authorised third parties (i.e., the police or judicial authorities), in accordance with the applicable laws, upon a formal request from these entities, for example, in the case of fraud prevention (fraud prevention office).
4. Data retention period
We only keep your Data for the time required for the purposes set out in 2. above, plus the legal limitation period, if applicable. This means :
- Data collected to inform you about sales under the “JOIA” programme in Nice is kept for a period of 3 years from our last contact with you.
- For information concerning technical data about your connection, browsing or cookies, please refer to our cookie management policy by clicking here (link to Cookie Management Policy Page)
5. Your rights :
In accordance with the applicable Regulations on the protection of Personal Data, you have the right of (i) access, (ii) rectification, (iii) erasure, (iv) limitation and (v) portability of your Personal Data to a third party service provider, if necessary. You may also object to the processing of your Data at any time.
Moreover, you have the right to issue any instructions concerning the retention, erasure and sharing of your personal data after your death.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the entity that has processed your personal data, i.e :
In the event of a dispute, you also have the right to refer the matter to the French data regulator (CNIL).